If you wish to return all or part of an order, please call 800-368-6868 or fax 866-270-3856 for a
RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT RA #
All returns must be clean, unmarked, and in saleable condition; and returned within sixty (60) days of the original invoice date. Returns will be credited to your account at the original invoice price when received in saleable condition. Books will be destroyed that are returned in damaged condition and no credit will be issued.
All damage or defective book claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the original invoice date. Please call 800-68-6868 ext. 171.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION PROCEDURES
**ALL RETURNS HAVE TO BE SENT TO OUR WAREHOUSE IN MICHIGAN (see labels). Any returns sent to our Santa Barbara office will be refused. No exceptions.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PREPARING BOOKS FOR RETURN SHIPMENT:
1. Completely wrap book with clean paper or plastic (newsprint damages books and is not recommended).
2. Use suitable boxes with adequate packing materials (jiffy bags or padded envelopes are not recommended). Fill the box with enough packing material to prevent crushing of the box or contents.
3. Enclose original invoice or packing slip, contact person's name & fax number with returned items.
4. Make sure the box is sealed completely.
5. Must have the ABC-CLO Credit Memo Authorization (CM) number label affixed on the outside of box or it will be refused.
6. Return shipment by UPS or any other method that provides a tracking number accessible to you in case of loss.
7. Any books that come back damaged will not be credited to your account. The warehouse will destroy them.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE MET TO INSURE CREDIT FOR THE RETURN.
Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business!